Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Currently ~ April 2021

 Good mid-week morning!  

I am linking up with Anne for her monthly series, Currently.  Here are the topics:

Arranging

The first thing that came to mind for this is arranging paperwork that has been piling up, which needs to be filed.  This is one of those little things I often put off doing.

I have also started arranging my summer wardrobe now that the temperatures may consistently stay above 70.  My daughter helped me last season to arrange my clothes by color in a gradient style.  


Craving

Of course, when I hear cravings, I think food! Most of my cravings for food are my sweet tooth favorites like chocolate, yogurt and strawberries.

I am also craving a sense of purpose as I plan for the next few years.

Discussing

A lot of discussions around here are about college and vacations.  I have a junior in high school and she is thinking of what to do and where to go for college.  She definitely has ideas and interests, but the more we look into things, it seems the more overwhelming the process is.  

So on a light note, we have been discussing upcoming vacation travel too!

Enjoying

I thoroughly enjoyed our time this past weekend with my family. Click here to see pictures that were posted on my blog Monday.


Preparing

I am still in tax preparation mode, trying to get that complete sooner than later. 

 I am also preparing for lots of little things going on this week and some upcoming weekend trips.  


Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day!




 

12 comments:

  1. I'm with ya and when I hear "craving" I think food, mainly chocolate, LOL! So glad you had a wonderful Easter with your family, Marilyn. You have a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a great weekend with your family! And we are definitely in the travel mode train of thought too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. After a full year+ at home, we are also beginning to think about travel for this fall/Christmas. It's fun to feel a little bit excited again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kudos to a very organized closet. I could use that kind of help!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooohhh, I should totally be preparing our taxes. Ooops :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a junior in high school and we're talking college stuff too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful family! I hope y'all get to enjoy a vacation this year! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The college stuff can be stressful. My advice is to give her some parameters. We told our kids they had to stay in state unless they got a matching scholarship to our state’s scholarship program. Then, start talking small, medium, or large university. Make sure your visits are the same. Go when kids on campus, sit in on a class, etc. You really get a better feel,
    Best of luck!
    Amy
    www.coffeeandcocktailsatthecasa.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are starting to think about traveling too! It's nice to have that possibility again :) What a beautiful family too! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I find arranging clothes like that to be very satisfying - and yay for switching over to summer wardrobes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need to go through my warmer months clothes!!

    Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. My husband and I tentatively brought up the idea of going to Walt Disney World this fall and it was thrilling just to contemplate it!

    ReplyDelete

Exploring Vancouver ~ August 20, 2026

  Today's post is about my time exploring Vancouver a little more.  I had a full day in Vancouver and then after a trip to Whistler, I h...