It has been a few weeks since I have posted 2 days in a row :). Yesterday, was all about our Easter weekened. Today, I am linking up with Tanya for Prime Purchases. I have a few items from the past 2 months to share, but not too much :).
I read about these somewhere in the blog world....sorry I don't remember where to give you credit! But, I ordered these and have been pleased. They do not feel plastic and while I love fresh flowers, these are a good substitute. The first picture is Amazon's photo and the second is mine.
It seems like every year I buy a new basic tablecloth for our dining room table. Ignore the wrinkles that were still in it at the time of this picture :)
Our mailbox did not have numbers and the ones on our house are hard to see, so this was a good addition and these stickers are reflective as well. (this photo is from Amazon...not our street/house)
I needed some new disposable masks to wear while traveling on a plane last week. We also use disposable masks when we go to the gym....so not that often, ha! These were recommended by Melanie Shankle of the Big Boo Podcast.
This is a book from a neat ministry called Bottle of Tears. This was a gift for my niece.
That's all for today! I plan to be back tomorrow with the Currently series.






Those tulips are so pretty...and a much better deal than in boutique stores. I just saw some yesterday that were much pricier. XO
ReplyDeleteWe use the disposable masks for when we get haircuts too-- though I'm not sure I can sit through another perm again with any sort of mask on. That was torture...
ReplyDeleteThose tulips look real; I love them!! That book looks like a super sweet gift for a niece. Happy Tuesday, Marilyn!
ReplyDeleteThe Tulips look very real and so beautiful!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Lovely
www.mynameislovely.com
I've always loved those tulips! I like the black masks too. Thanks for linking up with Prime Purchases! Tanya - The Other Side of the Road
ReplyDelete