Happy June! 2021 seems to be rolling along quickly...most of the time :).
Linking up today with Anne for the Currently series. Today we are looking at what we are currently celebrating, collecting, gifting, thinking and trying.
Celebrating
We spent the weekend celebrating with friends and family. My college girl was home for a few days, so we enjoyed some time together. We had two couples over Sunday night for dinner and it was so fun to have friends over again. We spent Monday at my sister's house for food and time by the pool. It was too cold for me to swim, but it was nice to sit by the pool with family. We also tried this can of Coke and coffee. Have y'all seen this? I am not even a coffee drinker, but my family is and this had me so curious. I did taste it and it wasn't too bad. I am guessing this would give you lots of caffeine!
Collecting
I am not collecting anything specific, except it seems just little stuff piling up in the house. It amazes me how we can fill a house so quickly.
Gifting
I am gifting a few people this month who have birthdays this month.
Thinking
I am thinking of all of the fun trips we have planned for this year! This makes me so excited! It is so good to be able to even think about these possibilities after last summer.
Trying
I am trying to eat healthy for the next 2 weeks especially before we go on vacation. I began eating healthier last year on June 1st, so it seemed appropriate to re-start that journey since I have slacked off A LOT lately.
Enjoy our day!
We're trying to eat healthier too after just coming home from a mini vacation and just a few weeks to go until our family vacation.
ReplyDeleteI have a vacation in July and I cannot wait to get away for a bit. As of right now, I could really use a pool but the weather is still a bit chilly and rainy. Blah.
ReplyDelete-Lauren
www.shootingstarsmag.net
I'm in vacation planning mode too! Nice to be able to think about going out again. I haven't tried the Coke with coffee yet but am always tempted haha Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteIt was a bit chilly for the long weekend here too, but feeling the same that it's so nice to spend it with family again! Thanks for joining in :)
ReplyDeleteThat is a gorgeous pool photo! No vacations for us until the fall but I may sneak away to Hershey Park for an overnight with the nephews in August. It's nice to feel free to plan again.
ReplyDeleteThat pool looks so inviting! Hopefully it will be warm enough for a swim soon.
ReplyDeleteIsn't it so much fun to have friends over for dinner again? I will never take that for granted. Ever.
ReplyDeleteThat Coke-Coffee combo seems like something I'll avoid -- weird... And I'm trying to eat healthier too right now -- it's such a struggle, especially this week when it's too hot to exercise outside. Ugh.
ReplyDeleteSounds like great things. Glad you got to enjoy your college student. Great job on the healthy eating....
ReplyDelete