Friday, August 6, 2021

Friday Favorites ~ August 6, 2021



Lord, thank you for Fridays. I have a few little favorites today.

ONE

I am still enjoying my new car and it's the little things in life that make me happy like catching the beginning of my favorite band playing on the radio in my new car.

TWO

I got a hair cut, with just a few inches taken off the back.  My next door neighbor cuts hair, so I literally walk just a few steps, which is so convenient!

THREE

I had been wanting to bake some chocolate chip cookies and Wednesday being chocolate chip cookie day seemed appropriate.  I did use this healthier version and they tasted great.  

FOUR

I am slowly getting settled into my new role at work.  This is my desk, which is a small space, but I am only there 2 days a week, and those aren't even full days.  I added a picture of my girls, a small faux plant, hand sanitzer and my new laptop purchased during tax free weekend.

FIVE

I did a post earlier this week my recent Amazon purchases.  Since then, I have purchased one other thing which is this puzzle  It was a daily deal & I do like working puzzles & New York City!

Today will be a little bit of working on my husband's business & lunch with parents & daughter before my daughter starts school Monday.  Saturday, I hope to do some cleaning up outside with all of our construction and work on the new puzzle and church and relaxation Sunday.

  Wishing you all a great weekend!


 

4 comments:

  1. Your new workspace is so cute! I hope you're enjoying your job! Can you believe summer is over?! I can't. It went by so fast! I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute puzzle and your cookies look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those chocolate chip cookies look amazing, and your haircut looks great!
    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute - cute haircut (I so need a neighbor who cuts hair!), cute desk area and that puzzle is even cute!!:)

    ReplyDelete

Exploring Vancouver ~ August 20, 2026

  Today's post is about my time exploring Vancouver a little more.  I had a full day in Vancouver and then after a trip to Whistler, I h...