Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Let's Look ~ January 2022

 Happy mid-week to you all!  Linking up today for the monthly Let's Look.


The theme of this month is how you organize.  

I don't do anything particularly ground breaking or different in January than I do the rest of the year.  Like most, it does seem like a good time of the year to purge! While putting away fall and Christmas decor this year, I actually set out several items that I didn't use to give away.  Basically, if I haven't used the item the past 2 holiday seasons, chances are, I won't be using it in the future. 

I am also realizing that with my stuff, my girls will more than likely not want to use any of this when they get older.  

The key for me to stay organized is to have use lots of hooks, organizing containers and a place/routine for things.  I find that paperwork, like bills and receipts, stacks up easily so I set aside some time weekly to sort through these.

I stay organized by writing most things down on my phone.....my to-do list and reminders. 

I am looking forward to seeing what others do for organization.  At the end of the day, we all need to do what works for us and a system that we will stick with past January :).

4 comments:

  1. I have so many notes in my phone but it does help keep things organized by writing them in there. But then again I’m still a paper girl and I have lists about my lists, LOL! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so true that our kids probably won't want all of our "stuff" in the future. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My only real big change in January is to purge and find a home for the new stuff we got at Christmas and to put all our important dates onto our new calendar. I still prefer a wall calendar that we can all see and use.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really really need to get better at purging because once you do it you feel so good- just need to get started...sigh ;)

    ReplyDelete

Exploring Vancouver ~ August 20, 2026

  Today's post is about my time exploring Vancouver a little more.  I had a full day in Vancouver and then after a trip to Whistler, I h...