Friday, March 4, 2022

Friday Favorites ~ March 4, 2022



 

We made it to Friday!  Friday at 5pm is one of my weekly favorite things!


Here are some more little random favorites.......


ONE

Today is my parent's 56th Wedding Anniversary!  Congratulations to them and I am thankful for that example of marriage in my family.


TWO

Monday, I was able to see 2 of my great neices and my great nephew for about an hour and a half.  I soaked up every moment with those sweet kids.  That was a HUGE favorite of my week.  I stayed in the moment and didn't take one picture, but my heart was full.


THREE

My college girl calling me just to say hi while she was on a walk is a favorite.  Oh my goodness, this means so much, especially when they don't live in the same town as you.


FOUR

The weather has been beautiful this week!  We have had cool morning and evenings, but lovely days.  We have used our heater on the back porch, and I also cut some flowers from my yard to have some cheer.


This week was full of the simple favorites, but those are the ones that mean the most.

Happy Friday and weekend!





4 comments:

  1. New to your blog! LOVED this pic of the outdoor heater - neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple pleasures!! Aren't they the best? Congrats to your parents - wow!! Hope they have a wonderful day celebrating such a long life together!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flowers! What a lot of wonderful moments from the week to cherish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to your parents...what an amazing accomplishment! Yes, I know just what you mean about those out-of-the-blue phone calls. They always make my day.

    ReplyDelete

Hodgepodge ~ September 30, 2026

 Hi blog friends!  How are you?  Thanks to Joyce, I am linking up with Hodgepodge this week. 1. When you think of autumn what sounds come to...