Monday, March 14, 2022

Hello Monday!

 Hello Monday!

  Like so many of us in the country this weekend, we had another touch of winter.  It was so beautiful to watch snow fall Friday night.  We got 4 inches and I just loved watching it!

Snowing on the daffodils!

Saturday, I spent time preparing for a celebration in honor of my big sister's birthday.  She does so much for her family and she is recovering from a knee replacement surgery last month, so it was good to be able to celebrate her on her birthday.  It was so fun to have my greats there, minus the oldest one.

We almost turned the balloons to say 22 instead of 55 :).
Cake time!
This is my newest great nephew born in December.
So thankful for my sister!

Sunday was a low key day, but a good day.

Now off to work from home today and run a few errands.  It is spring break week here so this will probably be my only post of the week.  

Enjoy your week!

Linking up with Holly and Sarah


5 comments:

  1. I loved watching the snow as well! I'm glad it was the kind that didn't stick around too long. ;) It looks like you had a fun weekend! I know you love visiting your great nephews/nieces! I wish I lived close enough to mine to be able to do that. I hope you enjoy your week, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your spring break! I am all done with all of the snow and winter- how about you? :) Love seeing your family pics as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful family photos! I'm sure you all made your sister's birthday extra special.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun celebration for your big sis. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you enjoy your spring break! The birthday celebration for your sister looks lovely. Any weekend spent with family is a good one!

    ReplyDelete

Hodgepodge ~ September 30, 2026

 Hi blog friends!  How are you?  Thanks to Joyce, I am linking up with Hodgepodge this week. 1. When you think of autumn what sounds come to...