Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Recipe Tuesday

 Hi everyone.  I am sharing a random recipe for this Tuesday.  I saw this inspiration for this dinner on a video, so I don't know what the "official" recipe name is, but I made a few adjustments and called this Naan Chicken Pesto.  This was an easy, quick meal we had for dinner last night since it was the only night the 3 of us will all be home probably any night this week.


Ingredients:

Naan bread (found in the deli section of your grocery store)

Olive oil (not pictured)

 A small jar of your favorite pesto

Grilled diced chicken ( I had some pre-cooked chicken from a previous meal in my freezer)

Fresh mozzarella (I used the pearls, but you could also use slices)

Preheat oven to 425.  

Drizzle olive oil on Naan bread.

Mix diced chicken in a bowl with pesto.


Spread the chicken mixture on top of the bread.

Top with mozzarella pearls (or slices).

Bake for 10-12 minutes until cheese melts and bread is crisp to your liking.

Cut and enjoy!

Hope this gives a quick meal inspiration and would be easy to pick up and prepare for dinner one night!


2 comments:

Hodgepodge ~ September 30, 2026

 Hi blog friends!  How are you?  Thanks to Joyce, I am linking up with Hodgepodge this week. 1. When you think of autumn what sounds come to...