Friday, May 13, 2022

Friday Favorites/Life Lately ~ May 13, 2022

 Hi!  I am catching up on some life lately and a few favorites from the week.


ONE

Our family lived in Bogota', Colombia in South America for 3 years and one of my favorite drinks there was Lulo.  Juices are very poplular there and you can get them at any restaurant, probably even easier than ordering a soda from a restaurant in the US. Lulo is a fruit, however, it is used for making juices and is not eaten.  I was so excited to find this mix in my local grocery store!  I also purchased Mora, which is a berry.  My daughter always liked that flavor so we tried it too.  It was delicious!


TWO

I am still enjoying getting my nails done and this was the last color I chose.  I will go back next week for a new color to have for upcoming graduation and cruise.

THREE

We have a park here that is one of the 20 largest urban parks in the US and it is 5 times bigger than Central Park.  There is a Buffalo Range in the park as well.  I went on a walk here last week and passed by the buffalo on my trail.

FOUR

Well, no pictures of this one, but I went to get frozen yogurt, one of my favorites, with my best friend who is in town.  We talked about our families and what the Lord is teaching us.

FIVE

I got to spend some time with some of my greats one evening this week while waiting on my daughter who was having her senior pictures taken.  I was able to hold my newest one, who is just a month old.  This one here below will be 2 next week and she is such a joy to be around.  


This weekend will be a graduation party and going to an art exhibit.  This Maycember is busier for me than any December on record, but I am enjoying all the things, but it takes me behind here in blogging for a little while.  I am trying to record some family moments when I can so I can look back at these days.  


Hope you all have a good weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Love your nails! This month is so busy, and I'm determined to catch up on some "family memory" blogging this weekend. Hope the graduation party is a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to see Buffalos! They are such beautiful creatures. I love your nail color. I should paint my nails! Currently, they are bare. Ha! Enjoy your time with your little ones. The time sure does fly by! Happy Friday and wishing you a beautiful weekend ahead!

    Maureen | www.littlemisscasual.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are busy! That huge park sounds really nice- how cool to get to see buffalo. It sounds like you have some great family time upcoming with graduation and travel. Busy but wonderful season for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Hodgepodge ~ September 30, 2026

 Hi blog friends!  How are you?  Thanks to Joyce, I am linking up with Hodgepodge this week. 1. When you think of autumn what sounds come to...