Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Currently ~ July

Happy Wednesday!  Currently, I am link up for the July Currently series

 This month's topics are: 


Enjoying

I am enjoying a few days away for the 4th of July holiday and will be back at work tomorrow. 

I also am enjoying have a little shorter hair, just by a few inches, this summer.

 Having

We have been having house guests recently.  We had some friends from NC stay with us a few nights and during that same stay, our Texas friend spent the night after his flight was cancelled back to San Antonio.  

This month, we have a family we met in Bogota staying with us several nights as they prepare to move to Norway to be missionaries there.  I haven't seen them in 5 1/2 years, so it will be good to spend time with them.

 Hoping

I am hoping it cools off a little and doesn't stay this hot all summer.  This is the earliest it has been so consistently hot in the last few years.  I am not a fan of bugs and heat.  I have decided summer is my least favorite season, but am trying to make the best of it.

 Picking

I am working on picking my words a little more careful these days and trying to take every thought captive to Christ.

"We destroy arguments and every lofty opinion raised against the knowledge of God, and take every thought captive to obey Christ." 

2 Corinthians 10:5

 Using

This one left me thinking of something creative to share, but I'm left with the daily things I use....my phone, computer, dishwasher, car and make-up!


Happy Wednesday and hope you all are having a good holiday week!



2 comments:

  1. It's so nice of you to offer up your home! We were guests recently at friends' and I was blown away by their hospitality. I know yow will love the visits and time with your friends but it's a lot of work to host. I hope you have the best time and that you guys enjoyed your time in Cincinnati!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer is your least favorite season....oh say it isn't so?? I love it! Surely a good haircut made all the difference with the heat:) Glad you are making the most of it, though! A great answer to "picking" - something I need to work on myself!!

    ReplyDelete

Exploring Vancouver ~ August 20, 2026

  Today's post is about my time exploring Vancouver a little more.  I had a full day in Vancouver and then after a trip to Whistler, I h...