A huge birthday shout out to my youngest who has her Golden Birthday today....turning 18 on the 18th!
This is a little different for me as mom though because it is her first birthday where I won't see her. Oh my goodness, I remember thinking this last year. As a part of getting older, she will have her normal routine today....going to class and probably eating at the cafeteria! I am hoping it is still a good day for her and of course, we will talk with her and hopefully have a facetime call.
For me today, my oldest will leave to go back to college and I will go to work and bible study.
I am excited I will get to visit my birthday girl this weekend though, so it will just be a few more days for a post-birthday celebration where we can take her out to eat and treat her. Most of these pictures below are when she was 4-5 years old and some of my favorites.


I hope your birthday had a great day yesterday....I'm sure she knows how loved (and blessed) she is! She definitely has one proud mama!!:) Enjoy your visit. It's almost here!
ReplyDelete