Friday, November 11, 2022

Friday Favorites ~ 11 + 11 = 22

 

Happy Friday! 
ONE

Today is 11/11/22...or an interesting observation is 11+11=22!
And, today I celebrate completing 52 years around the sun, so today is my 52nd birthday.
This month, I am wearing my 11/11 bracelet each day along with a topaz ring. I got the bracelet last year for Christmas and the ring (not pictured) is one I received from my grandmother when I was a teenager. I wear both of these items other times during the year, but I am wearing them daily during the month of November.

TWO

I had a lunch date Wednesday with 2 friends at a new place and it was delicious.  They serve breakfast all day, but also have a great lunch menu.  I chose the brisket scramble, which was scrambled eggs with brisket and it came with queso, which I got on the side.  It was served with hasbrowns, fruit and a biscuit.  I already have a few other menu items I want to try next time I go!

THREE

I visited McKinney, Texas last week and recapped that trip here and here.

FOUR

I am so proud of my brother for completing the New York City Marathon this past Sunday.  He has done several marathons, triathalons, and an Ironman, but this one has been on his bucket list for a while.  I watched some of it on tv, then tracked him the entire race.  I knew when he was coming to the finish line and was able to take pictures through the app and actually got him at the finish line!  I am not a runner, but I love to cheer on people running!

The list is short this week.  It was a quiet week for me. I plan on getting out today to do some shopping,  go out to eat & get dessert to celebrate today.  I am here for the cooler weather coming too!  I plan on some Christmas decorating as well this weekend :).

Hope you all have a good Friday and weekend!  









6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, beautiful!! I hope you have the best day. Love the bracelets and that meal out sounds and looks so good. I hope you celebrate a lot this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy happy birthday!!!! I love your special jewelry!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Hope you had a special day. I had a quiet week also, just getting back to the routine after our big trip. Congrats to your brother!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! I love that bracelet! That breakfast looks so good. I am a sucker for a restaurant breakfast and try to make my weekend breakfasts at home special. I hope you have a wonderful day continuing to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday!! I love your bracelets.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to your brother - what an accomplishment! And how cool that you could capture that photo!! Happiest birthday wishes!! Here's to a full and blessed year ahead!

    ReplyDelete

Celebrity Edge

  Hi.  This post is all about the Celebrity Edge, the ship I sailed on to Alaska.  This is the description from the internet: The Celebrity ...