It's a new Monday and I'm joining up for Hello Monday and Prime Purchases.
We spent the weekend in Chattanooga celebrating my daughter's birthday! My younger daughter drove up from Savannah, so I had my favorite people around me this weekend.
Saturday morning, my daughter's roommate and I made breakfast for us at her house.
Afterwaards, they went to a morning retreat with their college ministry and we did some shopping & went to eat lunch. Everything on my plate was fried...clearly I was indulging all weeekend!
Later in the afternoon, a group of my daughter's friends gathered for a pickleball tournament. Below is my daughter and my husband playing on a team.
My youngest and I watched and tried to stay warm.
Later that evening, our daughter was able to show us her desk at work. So proud of her & thankful for her! It has been so fun to watch her thrive these past 4 years.
We celebrated her birthday lunch with 2 of her friends after church Sunday. They took this family picture of us.
My youngest drove back to her school while my husband and I stayed to have a hot chocolate/coffe with our oldest. It was so good to see our girls again. I always miss them, but I have found when I hit that 4-6 week mark, I am ready to see them.
Now on to a few purchases....
I kept my purchases to a minimum in January, so I only have 2 items. I really wanted a smaller wallet, so I found this one on Amazon and have been pleased. It has plenty of card holder slot, a place for bills and change, and I like the size.
I also was in need of lip balm to treat my lips and this is an affordable, yet quality product to use.
I am hoping to keep purchases at a minimum this month as well, especially after spending this past weekend out of town and a holiday this month. However, I already have a few things arriving this week. We will see how it goes :).
Hope your week starts off with a good Monday!










What a wonderful way to spend the weekend! How great that you all got to be together and made a weekend of it. We celebrated a birthday this weekend, too. Our baby is still at home but this was her second to last one at home for that :(. Anyway... love all the pictures of you and your family and your fun filled weekend. Have a great Monday!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a wonderful weekend and happy birthday to you daughter.
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like a fabulous weekend!!
ReplyDeleteYour daughter's roommate was so sweet to make breakfast, and I love the picture of your daughter at the breakfast table. Getting the picture of all four of you was a definite win as they get harder to get all the time. I agree about the 4-6 weeks. Despite my unexpected trip to Atlanta, we are headed back in a few weeks on a trip we already had planned. I'm really looking forward to it since neither of them are coming home for spring break. Thanks so much for linking up with Prime Purchases! Tanya - The Other Side of the Road
ReplyDeleteI know you loved seeing your girls! The breakfast and your lunch out all looked amazing. I am so glad you and your hubby were able to do that this weekend!
ReplyDelete