Monday, February 13, 2023

Update ~ February 13, 2023


Good morning!  Well, last week completely got away from me and I didn't make it to blogging like I had hoped.  The week before last, we had some ice, which meant a few days at home, which set me behind with work.  I did enjoy the days at home though and the trees were so pretty.

I worked more last week than normal due to an event at work.  This included being up early Saturday morning for an event that utilizes over 50 volunteers.  The fundraiser went well though!

After working Saturday, I helped do set up for church on Sunday and then we went to a Valentine dinner with couples from our church.  This was done differntly than most couple dinners.  We went to someone's home and the ladies sit at the table to eat.  The men have prepared the meal, they serve us the meal and clean up afterwards.  They even came out and sang a song!  It was a nice treat, but I didn't get any pictures because I never got out my phone. 

Sunday, I went to church to help with the children during the service, but came home afterwards.  I had been going nonstop for a week & just needed some time at home.  I caught up on a few things Sunday afternoon and then watched the Super Bowl.  This was me Sunday morning wearing my socks that has my daughter's face on them :).  She gave this to me as a Christmas present a few years ago.  


It's a new day, new mercies and new opportunites for us.  Praying for a good one!







 

4 comments:

  1. Love the socks! Hope you have some time to get a little extra rest this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the socks. It sounds like a very busy week and weekend. Hope you get caught up on everything this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those socks are so cute and your valentine's dinner sounds like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved seeing the ice too. I always think it's beautiful! I love those socks!

    ReplyDelete

Celebrity Edge

  Hi.  This post is all about the Celebrity Edge, the ship I sailed on to Alaska.  This is the description from the internet: The Celebrity ...