I'm a little late posting this morning, but can't go without my monthly recap of What's Up Wednesday.
What we're eating this week..........
Monday - cannot even remember
(Yesterday I told someone happy Monday...well, it was Tuesday. I am clearly off this week).
Tuesday - chicken stuffed peppers
This has become a favorite recipe & she has great Weight Watchers recipes!
I omitted the paprika and scallions from my dish. I put the peppers in my large muffin tin to bake and it helps to keep them upright during baking.
Wednesday - BBQ
Thursday - out
Friday & weekend- I have no idea yet. We have guests, so I am playing this by ear.
What I'm reminiscing about.......
Anytime with the family is always fun. This was taken this month when we went to celebrate my oldest daughter's 22nd birthday.
I am loving mornings at home to do some work, catch up on housework, run errands and watch tv. I am thankful for my part-time job!
What we've been up to........
Last weekend, I had my youngest college girl home and it was so nice. We are hosting missionaries this week in our home, so I have been in hosting mode. One of them is a family friend and the other is one we are meeting for the first time. They both live in Norway now. It is good to have company in our home since we don't have that too often anymore.
What I'm dreading........
It's that time of year where taxes is the always the answer to this one. Basically, anything to do with finances!
What I'm working on.........
I am continually working on organizing/cleaning. I would like to start planning a few trips for this summer and fall too.
What I'm excited about.........
One trip I am taking this summer is to attend my niece's wedding in Virginia. It sounds like a beautiful location and I'm excited to celebrate her. She is such a beautiful young woman, inside and out!
What I'm watching/reading..........
I am reading Praying for your Husband rom Head to Toe each morning. It is a good way to pray for your husband.
We have been watching the Special Forces show on Wednesday nights. I still watch some of Hoda and Jenna most days, The Pioneer Woman, the Saturday night Hallmark movie and Grizzlies basketball!
What I'm listening to...........
I counted last night and I am subscribed to 32 podcast. I know that is a lot! I actually have unsubscribed from a few, but then I added a few podcast that I want to listen to see how they are. There are at least 10 of these podcast that haven't been updated in several months and some of these are not released weekly. Half of these podcast are released weekly though, so needless to say, when I am driving in the car alone, I am always listening to podcast. I have listed most of them here before, but need to do a Podcast Post!
What I'm wearing............
I am enjoying wearing my new Julep eye shadow sticks. These were recommended by Tanya and now are my favorite eye shadow. I have ordered the stone matte and caramel matte.
What I'm doing this weekend...........
We will be attending a missions conference this weekend, so we look forward to those talks and being with friends.
What I'm looking forward to next month..........
I am going to attend a women's retreat with my older daughter's church and my youngest will come home for Spring Break.
Thanks for reading and have a good day!



That is a lot of podcasts! I'm not even sure I knew you could subscribe to podcasts. I listen to a few regularly. I just search for them when I want to listen to them. You have a lot of good things coming up... The trip to Virginia will be nice ;). I love only working part time too. It's great to have time for things and to not be constantly in a hurry and trying to get it in all done in a short time frame.
ReplyDeleteOh I am definitely going to check out that stuffed pepper recipe! I hope you have a wonderful time hosting this weekend and all will go well.
ReplyDeleteI would love to work part-time right now. Just a few quiet hours at home would be so great! And I need to start thinking about our taxes too -- blargh.
ReplyDeleteThat's a lot of podcasts! I'm subscribed to four or five, and I can only seem to consistently listen to two of them! Enjoy your week hosting friends and family!
ReplyDeleteI'm the same way with podcasts. It's way too many, but then I don't want to miss any of them. I admit that I often delete the episode if it doesn't sound interesting. What is the Special Forces show?
ReplyDeleteI would love to hear what podcasts you listen to. I listen to a ton as well! Always happy to discover more good ones!
ReplyDelete