Hello Monday! Hello blog friends! I am linking up today sharing my fall decor in light of the first day of fall that occurred Saturday, along with a weekend re-cap as well.
Fall at home....
It looks a little hidden in this picture, but I added a thankful sign on my entryway table.
A few fall pillows on the sofa
The vase on the mantle is a new addition this year.
I picked this up at TJ Maxx last week.
Just a simple pumpkin candle on the coffee table, with a few pumpkins in a bowl.
Above my cooktop is a painting my daughter did at a women's paint class she taught a few weeks ago.
Fall colors on the kitchen table
Dining room table
Outdoor table on back porch
In the guest bath, we have fall soap, candle and a little pumpkin.
I bought this pretty hand soap, which smells amazing for my bathroom.
The weekend was pretty laid back, but I was able to get some little things done around the house and relax too, which felt nice. I also did some cooking which, I will share more of later this week.
Saturday night, my husband and I went to our local AAA baseball game where it was Grizzlies night. Desmond Bane, one the Memphis Grizzlies starting players, threw out the first pitch and it was fun to be there. It was a great game and the weather was perfect. I'm so thankful for a nice weekend at home.
Go enjoy fall and cooler weather this Monday!



















The painting your daughter did is so pretty! Those colors and the scene are gorgeous. Love your fall touches including the fun scents of the season with your hand soaps. Have a great Monday!
ReplyDeleteYour house looks so pretty! I love all your touches of fall throughout, and that painting your daughter did is beautiful! What a fun weekend!
ReplyDeleteLove your fall decorations. I've got a couple out, but still have some more to go. We're having beautiful weather here too.
ReplyDeleteI love all your Autumn decorations, your home looks so warm and inviting. Hope you have a geat week!
ReplyDeleteThe house looks so lovely decorated for fall and your daughter's painting is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteGreat fall décor! I love the wooden tray/bowl on your dining room table.
ReplyDeleteI love it all! A touch of fall everywhere you look <3 I especially love your daughter's painting and how you displayed it so prominently!
ReplyDelete