Wednesday, October 18, 2023

19 Years

 Today is my youngest daughter's 19th birthday!  She is such a faithful friend, very determined, a true 3 on the enneagram, funny and our favorite artist!  This girl has the most admirable self-control and self-discipline. This marks the 2nd birthday of hers where I haven't seen her since she is away at college, but, she will fly home tomorrow night and I am looking forward to spending the weekend with her!  

Here she is 15 years ago today.....

Her early days of art classes with her first self-portrait.  Now she is at an art school!
Fast forward to 2022...
And summer of 2023....

I'm so blessed to be this girls' momma!

Happy Wednesday!












7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your youngest sweet girl! How great that you´ll see her soon. I hope she has the best birthday and that you enjoy your time together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your beautiful baby girl! We can always say that, right? I know you'll love seeing her for a few days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beauty and you look so much alike! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, I hope she had a fabulous birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Getting to spend those special days with your kids after they are older is getting rarer and rarer. Hope you guys had a great weekend together!

    ReplyDelete

Hodgepodge ~ September 30, 2026

 Hi blog friends!  How are you?  Thanks to Joyce, I am linking up with Hodgepodge this week. 1. When you think of autumn what sounds come to...