Monday, November 6, 2023

Prime Purchases ~ October 2023

 


Here we are on the first Monday of the month and I am joining in with Tanya for Prime Purchases.  
Amazon hosted Prime Days again, so I stocked up on several things.


I finally broke down and bought a portable phone charger.  I haven't had to use it too much, but for sure could see this coming in handy when traveling.

This was somewhat of an impulse buy, but it was a great deal on a cute dress.  I have a work event next May, so I will probably save this for that or could also wear it to a nice dinner or another event, not that anything else is on the calendar, ha!

I needed some ponytail holders and now I have 100 of them.  I will definitely be sharing some with my daughters.

I needed some new towels to use to remove makeup, so I use these at night.

I use this every time I unload my dishwasher.  I have so many items, especially on my top rack that are not dry, so I use this on my counter to finish drying from the dishwasher and also when I hand wash items.  The former mat I had was cloth, so I think this will last longer.

This was an affordable set of candles that I plan on giving as gifts for Christmas.

Our dog is a puppy and has destroyed every other dog toy he has had.  So far, he has not been able to break through this one. Here is the dog playing with a frisbee.



These sneakers have been on my watch list for a while &  I have worn these quite a bit already. I really like them.

I have used the brand, Thieves, from Young Living Essential Oils for several years.  I found this brand, which is similar, and will use it to make my household cleaner.  I mainly use this in my kitchen for cleaning.

There were a few other misc. items which I will share if we do end up moving, which is a talk still in the works.

Have a good Monday!


6 comments:

  1. I love the dress you purchased, and those sneaker wedges! I am sure they look cute on you. You had a great month of Amazon! I have a few things in mind that I'd like to purchase there for gifts as well. I hope you have a great day, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You found some good items! I two portable phone charges last year when Alyssa and I went to Florida to take to the beach with us. Only one of them worked, grrr and I did not take the faulty one back in time. The only got looks sturdier. I will have to look into that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress is beautiful. I need that drying mat...my are cloth and are nice, but no air can get inside, so the insides don't dry like I want them too. I think this would help a lot. Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute shoes!! I love that candle set as well. Those will make great gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sneaker wedges! Have you tried the Kong products for the dog? Those work well for us, and I fill a little peanut butter in the hole when I will be gone for awhile. Thanks so much for linking up with Prime Purchases!

    ReplyDelete

Hodgepodge ~ September 30, 2026

 Hi blog friends!  How are you?  Thanks to Joyce, I am linking up with Hodgepodge this week. 1. When you think of autumn what sounds come to...