Hello December! Today for Friday Favorites, I am sharing one of my favorite things...decorating the house for Christmas!
This year, all of my pictures were taken at night.
For lights this year, I added lights inside my windows and I really like this look.
A close up view of one of my favorite things I bought while living in Colombia.
This tree on the kitchen counter has our decorations from South America on it.
Yes, that is Jingle Jangle on my kitchen counter. I tried this last year and it is my favorite!
From the banister, I have the stockings I used for the girls when they were little.
This is a door hanger that my grandmother made years ago and we lots of these in my house as a child. I have this one hanging on a hall closet & it is a sweet reminder of her.
Other little touches are some Christmas soaps by the sinks and a few things on our back porch to make it feel festive. A lot the decor, I will leave out through January as I get so use to the twinkling lights in the house.
Thanks for the visit to one of my favorite December posts & hope you have a wonderful weekend!

















Everything looks beautiful! I love the twinkly lights too, along with newer and old things that are so meaningful. You did a great job, my friend! I also love those lights inside the windows at your house. I'm glad you took the pictures at night this time!
ReplyDeleteSO pretty! I love the door hanger that your grandma made. What a sweet remembrance of her. Most of my favorite Christmas decorations are ones that are old or that my mom gave to me since she is no loner alive. They mean so much to me! The outside of your house is so pretty all lit up.
ReplyDeleteEverything is just beautiful! I love the lights around the windows! The door hanger is precious! I have a crocheted stocking that my great grandmother made, and I hang it up as well.
ReplyDeleteEverything looks so lovely! I remember having door hangers and even a few ornaments that looked like those.
ReplyDeleteI love your decor. Your house is really pretty! Can you even believe we are here in December? It blows my mind! Have a happy weekend! I am off to Aldi soon and maybe Trader Joe's too because it's so fun this time of year. I need an oil change, too. Ugh - I hate adulting on Saturdays, but it's a necessary evil.
ReplyDeleteAwww, I love the door hangers. I made the kids felt stockings and some ornaments, and I want to make some more. The lights in the windows look very festive!
ReplyDelete