Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Monthly Musings ~ March 2024

 Happy Thursday!  I am linking up with Patty and Holly for Monthly Musings in March.
What is your go-to spring outfit?
My go-to spring outfit are dresses, cardigans, and light weight shirts.  

Favorite spring fashion pieces?

My favorite is my white denim jacket, which I wear through the summer too.

Do you change up your handbag for spring?
I bought this handbag last year and I see me continuing to use this year round.  

When do you bring out your open toe shoes?
I typically don't go to open toe shoes until late April-early May.  So, it won't be long until I will switch out my shoes!

Favorite spring scents?
I like vanilla scents year round for candles and also like floral scents this time of year too.  The only perfume I wear are samples that come in magazines, ha!

White after Easter?
Yes, I am use to tradition and don't wear my white until after Easter.  Of course, Easter comes so early this year!  

Favorite ways to add spring to your wardrobe when weather is not quite cooperating?

I mentioned this yesterday, but one way to add spring for me is just to wear brighter colors instead of my winter black/gray/brown color scheme. I do like wearing my white jeans again this time of year!

Do you change up your make-up routine for spring?

I don't really make any make-up changes specifically for spring.  I do wear sunscreen, even through the winter.  I do change make-up occasionally, but it is more so to try new prodcuts vs. a change in the season.

How do you transition your wardrobe for spring?

I feel like my wardrobe is more of a summer/fall/winter with not a lot of spring.  Most of my clothes go from winter to summer.  During the spring season, I just have a cardigan with me since mornings/evenings are cooler than the afternoons.

Favorite spring accessories/jewelry?

I really like my gold earrings and gold belt to use this summer.  Come back next week to read about my Amazon purchases!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us. I may have to think about a gold belt for spring. That's a Good idea!

    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really have a spring wardrobe. I just go straight from winter to summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just ordered a white denim jacket yesterday; I thought that would be a fun addition to my wardrobe and I do tend to wear my regular jean jacket a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be watching for your spring purchases on Prime Purchases.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love the white denim jacket and your crossbody- need to spring here stat! :)

    ReplyDelete

Celebrity Edge

  Hi.  This post is all about the Celebrity Edge, the ship I sailed on to Alaska.  This is the description from the internet: The Celebrity ...