Monday, November 25, 2024

Hello Monday ~ November 25, 2024

 Hi friends!  Oh, the last few days have been nonstop it seems with mostly fun stuff, mostly :).

I missed posting Friday as I just couldn't make one happen after a night out last Thursday.  Here is a recap of a few things lately........

Brook and I are working our way through this puzzle.  I'll be honest, it is not our favorite brand. The pieces can fit a thousand different ways, so it is definitely a challenge!

I tried an Oreo Coke Zero.  I don't recommend it.

Brook and I did a little more birthday shopping and I got this set from Sephora.
I picked out this necklace from the Color bar at Kendra Scott.

Thursday night, I attended a cocktail party auction, which was a fundraiser for the nonprofit where I work.  The food was great and I was able to try a sample of several drinks.  It was fun being with my co-workers!

I made 2 trips to Trader Joe's last week and got a few fun things,  One was this snack, which was excellent!
I also bought a set of resuable food storage bags on my 2nd trip.  Jennifer and I went in there together after meeting for dinner Sunday night.

Saturday night, my girls and I went downtown.  My oldest came in town Friday night because she had this on her bucket list.....wait for it.....
We saw Justin Timberlake in Memphis, his hometown!
We went to eat beforehand then enjoyed the DJ before the show.  Justin is a greaat entertainer and is talented with his voice, dancing, playing the guitar and the piano.

My oldest left Sunday, but will be back for Thanksgiving.  
I will have a recap tomorrow of a fun thing I did Friday.

Happy Thanksgiving Monday!







13 comments:

  1. how fun is that? Just watched him in Bad Teacher! Have you seen it? It's so funny! He is so talented.
    You got the TJ's Brookie Clusters for Brook!
    I love your KS necklace! That is next level!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen that movie. He is quite talented though! Yes and thanks!

      Delete
  2. What fun you have had lately! First though, I love the Coke Zero Oreo! I bought some in Columbus and did not realize that no store near me at home carries it. Boo. I wish I had bought more (I actually opened a 20 ounce plastic bottle of it in the store to try it- I knew I was going to buy it! I liked it so I bought more (this was in Columbus)). That concert sounds like so much fun- extra points for seeing it with your girls!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I needed to pair the drink with an actually Oreo, ha! It was a cute can though! It was a fun night with my girls at the concert!

      Delete
  3. Such a fun few days you've had! I'm so glad we were able to grab dinner last night and end with a TJ stop. I can now personally attest to the delicious Brookie clusters. Those could be dangerous! I love that necklace and hope to pick something similar when I go in December. I've been wanting a big initial necklace with that kind of chain and have been looking around lately. I'm so glad you got to go to that concert with your girls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I hope you enjoy all the birthday shopping in December! Enjoy the Brookie clusters. :)

      Delete
  4. I had no idea JT was from Memphis! What a fun "bucket list" item with your girls. Way to score at Kendra Scott and Sephora...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh sounds like so much fun happening with your girl- perfect time of year for it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a pretty puzzle but I kind of hate those ones where it seems like every piece fits no matter where I try it! I bet you all had a fabulous time at the concert together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm working on a puzzle with pieces like that. I don't know if I'll get it finished or not. But I guess it's good for me to do something that's hard sometimes. Sounds like to had a lot of fun over the weekend. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely weekend! I spit out that Oreo coke zero so fast, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. JT-how fun! And to have both girls with you was extra special I'm sure. I love the necklace. Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have had such a fun week! We saw JT back during the summer when he came to Atlanta. He always puts on a great show! And that Oreo Coke - does not sound appealing. Haha. I saw it in the store the other day and I was like... what?! Hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete

Hodgepodge ~ September 30, 2026

 Hi blog friends!  How are you?  Thanks to Joyce, I am linking up with Hodgepodge this week. 1. When you think of autumn what sounds come to...