Monday, November 4, 2024

Prime Purchases ~ October 2024

 Happy November friends!  This is my favorite month and I'm joining in for Amazon Prime Purchases made last month.  Come back tomorrow for a weekend update. 


I always love to have a stock of these.

It has been a while since I have replaced towels and it seemed like a good time for a fresh start.  I will get a few more sets to build up a new collection.

This was on sale and I saw it decorated with Christmas items, but it can be used for so many things.  I bought a few to use as gifts since it was under $20!

I shared recently on the blog about using my new fire pit.  That was the first time I had started a fire & decided these fire starters would help me in the fuutre!

This is one of my 2 favorite purchases last month!  This stand charges my phone and watch without having a cord!  If you have airpods, it will charge those too.  This was on sale under $15!


I am always a sucker for a new cream.  I have a few to use up before starting this one.

I am always trying to get rid of bags under my eyes when I don't sleep well, which is a lot these days. 

I saw these this summer with the earlier Prime Days and finally bought some during this round of Prime Days.  I like the look and ease of using these salt and pepper shakers.

This is my 2nd favorite purchase from last month.  Have you seen these?  If you are a puzzle person, I recommend it!  It is a board for your puzzles which helps to not use your kitchen/dining table.  You can move it from room to room (it has a cover you can put over it) and it has a lazy susan underneath, so you can rotate the board!  It also has 4 drawers to help organize your pieces.  

Thanks for stopping by this morning and have a great start to this first week in November!



13 comments:

  1. Definitely going to look for that charger. With the phone, watch, laptop, and airpods the chords are crazy. Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like my cord section by my bed is so much cleaner now!

      Delete
  2. The ceramic planter is really pretty! I hope the eye patches work well for you. I have been waking up crazy early and need something to combat the effects of not enough sleep!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I feel like that is an ongoing thing for me to combat!

      Delete
  3. I love that puzzle board! I think I'm going to see if my husband thinks that would be a good gift idea for his mother; her and I always have puzzles going and pass them back and forth to each other.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, it could be a great gift then! I was excited to find this.

      Delete
  4. The puzzle board is such a great idea! We have a similar phone/airpod charger, and its so convenient! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man, we were just talking about getting new bath towels, so I'll have to check these out! Also, I never thought about looking for shower steamers on Amazon! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The puzzle board is a good buy and very useful for when the power goes out due to storms or civil unrest from the coming election. The Vitamin C cream was not a good idea, I read that a batch of that brand contained some of the same flesh eating bacteria found in the hospitals lately.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That puzzle board is such a great idea. Those towels look nice. You found a lot of good things!

    ReplyDelete

Hodgepodge ~ September 30, 2026

 Hi blog friends!  How are you?  Thanks to Joyce, I am linking up with Hodgepodge this week. 1. When you think of autumn what sounds come to...