2. What's your 'superpower'?
My most recent superpower in the last few years is P.I. work, trying to find out information on people.
3. Will you do anything special on Valentine's Day? If so do share. Any thoughts on/about this particular holiday? Share a favorite verse or quote relating to love.
I plan on sepnding the night with my sister and all of her grandchildren....my greats!
4. Are you a fan of the rom-com genre? If so what's one of your favorites? If you're not a movie go-er then what about a book you love that features a great love story? How about a favorite love song?
I am a fan and definitley one of my favorite movies is "Sweet Home Alabama".
5. Let's get creative...write an acrostic using the word L-O-V-E.
L - loyal, listener
O - optimisitic
V - values others
E - ethical, emotionally healthy
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Do yourself a favor and go listen to the song
"First Love" by Hannah Nall.
It is a beautiful I listen to every day and will be my theme song on this Valentine weekend. The lyrics are below:
Although I am changing, you're unchangeable oh God.
You will be my first love, be my first love.
And for all the changes that you lead me through oh God
You will be my first love, be my first love.
Every morning when the sun comes up and every evening when the day is done
You will be my first love, be my first love.
Even when you fill my hearts desires, even when you are consuming fire
You will be my first love, be my first love.
Although I am shaken, you're unshakeable oh God.
You will be my first love, be my first love.
Let my idols crumble. Your unshakeable oh God.
You will be my first love, be my first love.
Let every day and every way I live bring glory to you Lord.
May every day and every way I bring glory to you Lord.
Be my first love.

Great lyrics! Your Valentine's Day plans sound fun!!
ReplyDeleteIt is a beautiful song! I'm excited!
DeleteOH yes, Sweet Home Alabama is another good one; this link up is making me want to watch all my favorite rom-coms today!
ReplyDeleteWhen it is so cold outside, these are great movies to watch!
DeleteThat's the perfect way to spend V Day! I had football food last night at Bunco; it was not good. I came home feeling sick and bloated! It's amazing what changing your eating looks like; I definitely cannot eat like that anymore. I like the food that's more proteins and veggies as well!
ReplyDeleteOh no! Hope you are feeling better this morning.
DeleteSweet Home Alabama is a good one! I like appetizer foods best too!
ReplyDeleteIt is one of the best!
DeleteSounds like a lovely way to spend Valentine's Day!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to get some little hugs!
DeleteBeautiful song! I'm adding it to my "Adoration" playlist.
ReplyDeleteOh I would love to hear what other songs you have in that playlist. I love the name of it!
DeleteThank you for sharing the song and lyrics.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your Valentine's Day!!
Carla
It is one of my favorites and I am so happy to share it! You too!
DeleteBeautiful lyrics! I'll have to give that one a listen!
ReplyDeletePlease do! I love listening to this one every day.
DeleteYour Valentine's Day plans sound like fun. Mine are similar. Thank you for sharing the song lyrics. I don't know if I've heard this one. Have a nice week!
ReplyDeleteTime with little loves is a great way to spend Valentines! It is a beautiful song.
DeleteI bet you have awesome PI skills. I'm listening to the song now and love it!
ReplyDeleteHa! Oh good!
DeleteI have never seen that movie! I guess I should probably watch that sometime, huh? Sounds like you have FUN plans for Valentine's Day! Yay!
ReplyDeleteIt is a great movie! It has so many funny parts too!
DeleteThat sounds like a fun Valentine's Day! I haven't seen that movie in awhile but I do like it! Yay for the EAGLES They are "our" team though hubby is a much bigger fan than I am. I'm intrigued by your PI work! Do tell!
ReplyDelete