Monday, March 24, 2025

Hello Monday ~ March 24, 2025

 Hello Monday friends!  I am catching up from last Thursday night on happenings in my world...


Thursday night, Brook and I went to my sister's house for family dinner.  We got to see all the greats, including the newest one born in November.
These 2 little dancers love when Brook is home!
Friday, I went through a lot of bins of childhood things.  I found this notice I had made for my parents and siblings to talk about our upcoming family vacation, summer of 1983.  Clearly, I have been planning trips for a long time!
Friday night, I went to an engagement party for my daughter's best friend and her mom is one of my closest friends. This is me and my daughter at the party.
Brook and the bride-to-be

Saturday, Jenn and I went to our favorite salad place and then walked around Target. 

Saturday night, I met up with a few friends and we all brought random contributions to a charcuterie board with goodies.  It was a fun night!

Sunday morning was church, then I met a co-worker and former co-worker for a walk. It was a windy, but fun time!

Jenn came over for dinner and we blogged and watched tv.  Always a fun night of randomness!

Today, I will be working and spending time with my mom.
Hope you all have a great Monday!





19 comments:

  1. That sounds like such a lovely weekend! That is so neat to have found some old family papers like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family notice about the meeting is hilarious. How neat that your parents saved that and now you have it. Brook's red sweater is so pretty! Looks like a nice weekend :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a nice weekend! Brook just purchased that sweater last week from a thrift store.

      Delete
  3. I like how your vacation planning meeting was only 15 minutes. Lol. You had a full weekend! You are always on the go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great weekend! The pic of Brook and the girls is so cute! Have fun with your mom today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the red sweater too! Those cookies are so pretty. It's something I'd like to learn to do but haven't made the time for. Love that sweet vacation note :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brook found that at a thrift store! It was fun to find the vacation notes. You too!

      Delete
  6. Oh what an amazing weekend surrounded by your people- just love it. Love the night you and Jen had blogging- what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was fun to blog together! That was a first!

      Delete
  7. That baby is just so cute -- looks like a Gerber baby. I love all the pictures of B, and the engagement cookies are incredible. The family meeting note reminds me of how Jack scheduled our summer one time. Have a good Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So fun he did that! Thanks, I think she is adorable too :).

      Delete
  8. I love the cookies. :-) Congratulations to the bride to be.
    Happy New Week!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looked like some really fun times! I loved your engagement party outfit. The group charcuterie party sounded fun. It's so smart to meet up with friends for a walk!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That looks like a great weekend! I love that you and Jenn blog together!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all the baby snuggles! And red looks great on your daughter... I think that's her color!

    ReplyDelete

Hodgepodge ~ September 30, 2026

 Hi blog friends!  How are you?  Thanks to Joyce, I am linking up with Hodgepodge this week. 1. When you think of autumn what sounds come to...