Monday, March 31, 2025

Hello Monday ~ March 31, 2025

 Good Monday morning!  We are 1/4 way through with 2025!  It seems like Christmas wasn't that long ago, but I am glad the time is going right on by as of now.


Friday afternoon, I had lunch with a friend then did a little shopping.  
Friday night, I joined Jenn and her friends for a dinner.  
For your reference, the Three Kings of Memphis are Elvis, Jerry Lawler (a wrestler) and B.B. King.
Dinner was delicous!  I had grilled chicken over brussel sprouts.

Saturday, I spent the morning at home, which was great.  I needed some time at home after a busy week.   Last week, I sold my other furniture and re-arranged with some other furniture in the house.
Since this picture, I have changed out the lightbulb so they match now.

Saturday night, Jenn and I went for a late (for us!) dinner and I halfway watched a little of the Grizzlies game.  I was thankful for the night out after a dragon on Saturday. 

Sunday morning, I went to church and rested in the afternoon before going back to a church event that night.  

It looks to be a full week again, but not quite as packed as last week.  
Thanks for reading and hope you have a great Monday!






24 comments:

  1. Great pictures of your time out in Memphis. I love the "Kings" picture! It's so cute and funny. Your food looks and sounds good. Your house is so pretty! Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your weekend sounds chill and amazing! Love hearing about the QT you spend with Jen- you are blessed to have each other :) P.S LOVE your living room- so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. That mexican food sounds unique and delicious! Your house looks great! I am sure it's hard because it's different but the work you are doing looks good. I am trying to clear clutter this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your living room pictures look great! It's amazing how much that changed the look of your home. I still love it every time I walk into your home! I'm so glad you were a part of Friday night; I love the pictures you took! We should have made someone get a picture of us "playing" cornhole. 🤣 I love you! I'm sure we'll talk today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a really nice weekend with friends and church and some celebration. Hope your week will be just as nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so weird to think the year is already 1/4 of the way over! It sounds like you had a lovely weekend. That shopping/dining area is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree the year is flying! I love the kings picture. I've never been to Memphis, but maybe one day. Sounds like you had a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fun weekend. :-) I loved the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The three kings - I had no idea! It looks like the dinner out was really nice. I love the new living room set up - looks bright and modern. The year is 1/4 over...what?!?!? Going too fast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It feels like an apartment living setting.

      Delete
  11. So glad you had some fun this weekend! Cracking up at the three kings! Haha! Your dinner looks delicious! And the house looks so cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Had no idea about the three kings! How cool. Your home looks so cozy comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wouldn't have noticed the lightbulbs! It sounded like a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Hodgepodge ~ September 30, 2026

 Hi blog friends!  How are you?  Thanks to Joyce, I am linking up with Hodgepodge this week. 1. When you think of autumn what sounds come to...