Good morning! I am linking up with this month's Monthly Musings talking about Spring Fashion!
1. Favorite Spring outfit
I tend to wear a lot dresses and layer with a denim jacket. I feel like my spring wardrobe is basically the same as my summer wardrobe!
2. Favorite Spring fashion staples
A good pair of sandals is is staple as I begin wearing open toe shoes again.
3. Favorite colors to wear in Spring
The main color in my wardrobe is blue and white, not necessarily together though!
4. Do you change up your hangbag for a new season
No
5. Favorite Spring scents
I just got a new a new body scent oil from Target I got last week. Jenn and I bought this scent.
6. Favorite stores
Amazon, TJ Maxx/Marshalls
7. Favorite thrift
One where I have found some clothes is Clothes Mentor. There are a few other local ones which have home items and furniture. My youngest is queen of thrifting and this sweater she wore last weekend was a thrift find!
8. Styles you aren't feeling this Spring
cropped tops...nor any other season!
9. Any dress up events this Spring
I have a Spring Gala with work to attend in a few weeks. I recently purchased a new dress and will share it here after the event.
10. Complete wardrobe overhaul or a few pieces
I am doing a little of both. I am slowly getting a mostly new wardrobe but just a few pieces at a time.
I recently set aside several dresses to donate so I am slowly looking for a few dresses for this spring/summer.
Hope you enjoy this spring day!
Linking up with Holly and Patty

Crop tops! I forgot about those. Yes, to no crop tops. I mean, I guess if you're really young. But still. The more modest the better in my mind! Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteI am intrigued by that scent. I would like a new spring scent! I loved your answers and agreed with you on so many. I have some sandals in my Amazon cart right now that I am thinking about. My new left wide foot diagnosis has me realizing why some of my sandals were not being worn. The left foot was uncomfortable. Lol.
ReplyDeleteOh I can't wait to see you decked out for your spring gala! I would have to agree on the crop tops- totally forgot about those!
ReplyDeleteI love that red sweater. It is the perfect shade of red. No crop tops here either. Yikes! Honesly I'm not a fan of them on anyone. I am on the lookout for some cute dresses too.
ReplyDeleteThat red sweater is a thrift find?! OMG that is amazing. I commented on that sweater in your other post because I loved it so much and because it looks so amazing on your daughter. That is even more awesome that it's a thrift find!
ReplyDelete