Friday, April 4, 2025

Friday Favorites ~ April 4, 2025

Once again, I am thankful for an upcoming weekend.  Today, I am working and celebrating a 3 year old's birthday later tonight.  I am excited about that!


I am still baking sourdough each week.  I make a round loaf and also a more traditional bread loaf. Sourdough is a favorite!

I took a walk on Monday and Tuesday, which were so nice before the rain, storms and flooding arrived.
This is a cool bridge where I walked with a friend on Monday.
I then enjoyed walking around Tanger outlet center and found a sweater and shirt on winter clearance.

I honestly rarely make my bed, but I did purchase new sheets this week.  I pulled up the covers after I put on the new sheets, so felt like I needed to take a picture!  I purchased white sheets that are labeled as cooling sheets.  With a little warmer weather coming, I needed some new, cooler sheets.

One of the painting projects I mentioned on Hodgepodge this week was done on my back porch.  There were a few panels that had never been painted. Here are the before and afters, with not all of these pictures taken in the best light.

Be safe and enjoy your weekend!
Thanks for stopping by and reading!









 

8 comments:

  1. I'm also glad to have gotten in some outdoor walks before all the rain! I may try to squeeze in one this morning if it's not raining. I'm ready for sunshine again! I'm glad we get to spend time together this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sourdough looks so good.
    It sounds like a lovely walk. I hope the storms and flooding weren't too bad.
    The pain has made such a difference on your back porch. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! There is still a lot of standing water and flooded roads here. I am thankful to be safe though. Enjoy your weekend!

      Delete
  3. Yummy sourdough! I haven’t been to an outlet in forever! Looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like such a lovey shopping area! The porch looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bread looks delicious, and I'm all about the outlet shopping! I always buy white sheets for all of our beds. Hope you have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I love sourdough. We make it each week too. :-)
    Have you ever made sourdough crackers? They are easy and delicious.

    ReplyDelete

Hodgepodge ~ September 30, 2026

 Hi blog friends!  How are you?  Thanks to Joyce, I am linking up with Hodgepodge this week. 1. When you think of autumn what sounds come to...