Well, we've made it to another Friday friends!
My week began with lunch on Monday with friends and I followed it up with fro-yo.
I was at home every night, except for last night and I painted my kitchen! So basically, there was a dime size hole that I needed to fill in my wall. I don't have the original paint color, so I painted the whole kitchen! Have you read the book, "When you give a mouse a cookie?"
This is the before...
And the after is below. The new color is Agreeable Gray and it brightens it up from the original taupe color.
Here is the finished look...
This is the wall by the kitchen table before.
This is the table area finished.
It felt great to do this and clean up my space. I am going to work on cleaning my floors this weekend.
Other highlights this week were margaritas and dinner with a friend, a long talk with Amy, and seeing my sister and her family, which means my nieces and nephew and all the greats.
I have a busy weekend and I am thankful for fun plans and cooler weather. Can't we all be excited about this???
Happy Friday and Happy Weekend! Thanks for reading!

Your kitchen looks fabulous! I bet that was quite the job though.
ReplyDeleteThanks! It is worth it now that it is done :).
DeleteIt sounds like it was a good week! Your new wall color is pretty and definitely brightens up the space. The cooler temps are lovely! I hope you have a great weekend :).
ReplyDeleteThanks! I love that it does brighten the space.
DeleteSo fun to read you are hanging with friends and great job on the painting- I am very impressed!
ReplyDeleteIt is always good to feel like I accomplished something! Thanks!
DeleteYour kitchen looks great! I'm so proud of you for knocking that out; doesn't it feel great? It looks so clean and fresh. I'm glad you had a good dinner out last night and that you have a weekend full of plans this weekend! I do too. I solidified my Friday night plans with C last night, so I'm excited about that. Happy Friday! Love you lots!
ReplyDeleteThanks friend! Yes, it will be busy for both of us! Love you too!
DeleteYour kitchen looks so good and I'm so impressed you did that! I love fresh paint! I am patiently waiting to get my whole upstairs re-painted. I am a horrible painter myself.
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed talking to you and honestly could've talked longer! That margarita looks so good. You and Jenn keep reminding me to get the strawberry margarita at restaurants on in the little cans. I still haven't done it!
Thanks friend! I enjoyed the talk too. I need to get some of those cans again.
DeleteGood job on the painting!
ReplyDeleteThanks Dara!
DeleteLove the paint job... it definitely brightens the space so much! You did a great job! I think we used Agreeable Gray in Olivia's bedroom... I can't remember for sure but I know it was definitely in our top three. It is such a great neutral. Enjoy your weekend! It sounds like it's going to be a good one!
ReplyDeleteGood job with the painting, your kitchen is looking great! You worked hard!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend and enjoy the cooler weather!
Can I first say I am jealous everytime you post frozen yogurt. All of ours have closed and the closet one is 11 miles alway but with traffic it can be 20-45 freeway miles to get there! my sister and I were just talking about Agreeable Grey. My walls right now are a little more in the taupe/brown size and love seeing how yours look know! Now if your weather in Washington would cool down. We are back to being hot 🥵
ReplyDeleteThe new paint color makes such a big difference - looks lighter and more modern! Our house is all very beige! Not my favorite, but I know it's not our forever home so I'm just leaving it. Hope you have a good weekend.
ReplyDeleteChicken Salad Chick is my favorite! Our nearest one is about 25 minutes away but it’s always so worth the drive. Your kitchen looks great!
ReplyDelete