Friday, February 20, 2026

Friday Favorites ~ February 20, 2026

 Woo hoo!  Happy Friday friends!


A favorite of mine from last week was spending a morning last weekend with my sister. We went to a bakery and enjoyed a variety of croughnuts (a hybrid of a croissant and a donut) and then went to a coffee house too.

After working from home Monday morning, I spent the afternoon visiting with some of my greats.  There is nothing like a little face running to meet you at the car.
The middle 3 of this crew wanted to ride with me to go see my parents.  Needless to say, they (their great grandparents) were so happy to see these little faces too. I was so thankful I could say yes when they asked to go with me.  
Before leaving, I got to hold their baby sister, my newest great born last fall.
We also went by to see my other nieces and this one is so full of life!  She just turned 1 year old in November.
When I went to drop off the other kiddos, their sweet momma (the one who made me an aunt) invited me to stay for dinner.  I left afterwards and these two loved running alongside the car as I was leaving.  I felt loved getting a strong welcome and a loving goodbye! The sky was so pretty too!

Wednesday afternoon, I got a massage, which is always a favorite.

Work has been more stressful for me the last few weeks, but I did receive this sunshine Jellycat from co-workers.

Other than the afternoon with my greats, it has been a really quiet, kind of boring week so I have been alone a lot and going to bed early.  Either way, I am always glad for a weekend!















10 comments:

  1. Well I hope this weekend is full of some more fun for you! Looks like a peaceful and loving week XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you got to see all of your greats, or at least a good portion of them. They're all so cute! I've never heard of a jellycat, and now I'm intrigued. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I have ever had a croughnut! Did I spell that correctly? Yay for sister and kid time! I'm sorry work has been stressful. I hope you have some fun plans this weekend. I am working on some!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your greats are adorable and how wonderful that you pour into them and love them! I think it's wonderful when family members besides parents chose to make children an important part of their lives, invest time with them, and love on them. The picture with the girls waving and the sunset is so pretty! The croughnuts look really good :). Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry work has been stressful! That sunset and the grands were certainly bright spots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds like you had a lovely time with your sister and yum to the croughnuts! Your greats are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those croughnuts look amazing! I don't think I've ever had one. We love donuts, though! And how sweet to be able to spend so much time with those little ones. They are precious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those croughnuts look amazing! Your grands sound utterly adorable and I can see why you love spending so much time with them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The kiddos are so cute. They sure keep you busy and happy. Those croughnuts look delish!

    ReplyDelete

Celebrity Edge

  Hi.  This post is all about the Celebrity Edge, the ship I sailed on to Alaska.  This is the description from the internet: The Celebrity ...