Hi friends! Hope you are making through this first week of May well.
I am linking up with A Fresh Cup of Coffee for Everyday Images.
Saturday scenery & Current Project
I am combining these 2 prompts because assembling all the things was basically my Saturday scenery and certainly my current projects!
Green
On my plate
Miniature
This is the water tower in Destin, Florida.
Connected
I love how connected these girls are in their school program at college, and even more so after they lost their other friend in the Texas flood last year.
A sweet picture of my girls 17 years ago.
One more day until the weekend!
I love your mini Jesus! Adorable and such a necessity :) Yeah for green in your new neighborhood!
ReplyDeleteAgreed!
DeleteI loved all of your pictures! Your living room from last weekend to today is unrecognizable in the very best of ways. What a long way you've come! Those pictures of Brook and her friends, and your girls from a long time ago is precious. I know graduation will be bittersweet since Joyce won't be there with them. That's still so heartbreaking.
ReplyDeleteWe're almost to the weekend!
Yes, the living room has made a transformation. The heartbreak is still there.
DeleteLove this! It's such a fun post. Ugh - the first picture. I would lose it!
ReplyDeleteI almost did for sure!
DeleteSweet photo of your girls. I love the little Jesus and like to hand them out sometimes : ) Have a wonderful weekend and good luck with all the assembling!
ReplyDeleteThanks Joyce! One more piece comes this weekend to assemble.
DeleteWhat a cute photo of your girls! I hope you got that thing assembled quickly and easily. I tend to get frustrated when assembling things. GRRR!
ReplyDeleteGreat photos! I have to post mine tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteYou have been busy putting so much furniture together and I love your green photo with the trees and your green top.
ReplyDeleteThat tower in Georgia is beautiful and the one in Florida is really unusual.
I love the picture of B and her friends. I can't wait to see the finished living room!
ReplyDeleteEeks, one more day- we've got this!! Your pictures are all so good. Love the one of the girls from seventeen years ago. The tower in Savannah is so pretty! Your plated food looks good!
ReplyDeleteLove all these photos, but especially the one for "connected" - obviously a very strong bond between those girls. I love miniature Jesus too! Good luck with the assembly for your project and I hope to see it all finished soon!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for participating in Everyday Images!