Tuesday, May 12, 2026

Fashion Files ~ May 12, 2026

 Good morning!  I am linking up again with Amy and Marsha for this weeks Fashion Files.

This was my dress to work last week with my floral espadrilles wedges.  I bought this dress from a re-sale boutique last fall.
My second go-to-work outfit was a loose fitting long sleeve blouse and Old Navy linen pants.
I subbed one day and wore a basic brown shirt with my white Amazon jeans.
For the Jerry Seinfeld show, I wore a striped dress I purchased from Wal-Mart in the spring.  I apparently am drawn to blue and white striped dress because I have 3 in different styles.
Mother's Day, I wore this short set from Amazon.  I also wore a gauzy cream colored shirt over this at different parts of the day when it was cooler outside.
Yesterday, I wore this Shein top with my Wit and Wisdom jeans.

This spring like weather definitely has me dressing for cooler weather in the mornings and evenings.  I love this time of year weather wise!  

Thanks for reading and have a good day!



7 comments:

  1. Lots of cute looks! Our spring weather took a break again this week.. it was 38 when I woke up today so it's back to sweaters and jeans but next week looks like it's going to be lovely and I can not wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a great week of outfits! I love your Walmart dress and your first dress. I like all of your outfits, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you're documenting your outfits now, and I love all the outfits! That first dress from the re-sale boutique might be my favorite along with the wedges. I loved the Saturday night dress as well! You go, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute spring outfits on you. Just love that first dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is so pretty and looks so good with the wedges. What fantastic outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the espadrilles! They make your legs look so long! Where did you get the sneakers? So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Hodgepodge ~ September 30, 2026

 Hi blog friends!  How are you?  Thanks to Joyce, I am linking up with Hodgepodge this week. 1. When you think of autumn what sounds come to...