Tuesday, May 5, 2026

Fashion Files ~ May 5, 2026

 Good morning!  I have been telling our hostess Amy I would link up with Fashion Files.  I need to clarify, my post is more of what I wore than any fashion inspiration.  I did finally take a few pictures of some of what I wore last week. 

This is my go-to-work outfit last Tuesday. I got the shirt from Target a few years ago and the pants are from Shein.  Nothing fancy, but super comfortable!

Wednesday, I worked from home, did a quick grocery store pick up and went to bible study.  Nothing fancy, so it was a long sleeve race t-shirt and jeans this day.

Thursday, I wore an older Old Navy black dress to work along with my sneakers. I often wear sneakers if I am going to the hospital to make deliveries.

Saturday night, I wore jeans and a basic sleeveless black shirt to go see live music with the young folks :).

Sunday night, I went out again to hear live music and this fun mirror is in the bathroom there so it seemed like a good place to take a selfie!

Do I at least get a participation grade, ha??  
And other than the last picture obviously, I am enjoying my new mirror in my closet!
Okay, y'all have a great day!


9 comments:

  1. Such cute spring outfits Marilyn! I love your outfits for going out to see music- stylish yet comfy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am always trying to work on my stylish yet comfy look!

      Delete
  2. No, you get an A! I like your blouse and pants work look. It's comfortable but put together. I like your dress and sneakers look for that day of being on your feet. Your going out top outfits are great, too.
    Thank you for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you always look great! And I love the mirror in your closet. That gold is pretty! I think sneakers with a dress at work is great; I do that all the time as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is my favorite these days. And now I wear the sneakers to church too since I am walking!

      Delete
  4. I love your outfits, especially that first one. It looks good and is a bonus that it is comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yah for participating! I felt the same way at first and honestly don't know if I'll participate every week but it's been kinda fun to take outfit pics and post them :). Your outfits are all cute and what a great mirror. Also that purple mirror- how cute and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfits! I reallly love the shirt from Target in the first photo!! Cute!

    ReplyDelete

Hodgepodge ~ September 30, 2026

 Hi blog friends!  How are you?  Thanks to Joyce, I am linking up with Hodgepodge this week. 1. When you think of autumn what sounds come to...