Monday, August 10, 2026

Hello Monday ~ August 10, 2026

 Good morning.  I am slowly getting back into blogging again this week after a 2 week vacation. 

I spent the last 2 weeks in Vancouver & Whistler, Canada, Seattle & Bainbridge Island, Washington and on a 7 day Alaskan cruise.  It was truly the best 2 weeks of  my life!  I will slowly share some of the trip here, but don't worry, I won't do a daily update considering I had a 15 day vacation!  

This was a vacation I had dreamed about for a few years.  I booked the cruise over a year prior to sailing date and booked these airline tickets 8 months ago.  It was everything I hoped and more.  

I landed at midnight Friday and was home by 1am.  There was a little adjustment back to my normal time zone with eating/sleeping, but I finally felt a little caught up by yesterday.

I came home to some really sad news from one of my best friends, who you all know and love too.  I spent 4 hours with Jenn Saturday morning and 5 hours Saturday evening/night.  I was so thankful to be there with her during this hard time.  Please keep praying for her and for all the things before her this week and the weeks to come.  

I heard of some other hard stories from friends too while I was gone. While there is so much sadness on this side heaven,  I am so thankful for the hope of eternity believers in Jesus have and we are able to grieve with that hope.  Heaven always gets a little bit sweeter.  

This is all I have for today.  I wanted to keep it short, but will be back this week with life & travel posts.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Monday ~ August 10, 2026

 Good morning.  I am slowly getting back into blogging again this week after a 2 week vacation.  I spent the last 2 weeks in Vancouver &...