Thursday was a busy, fun day for us. The girls & I had a breakfast date with my dad. We went to the best breakfast place in Memphis. The sign even says so :)
Brother Juniper's
That same day, we had a a missionary friend over for lunch. We met Virginia in NC during our Living in Grace conference in September. She will also be with us in Belgium next month! It was good to see her & get to know her a little better, & for her to meet the girls. Virginia has spent 2 years in Japan & will be returning in the spring.
After lunch, we said farewell to our dog. It took me by surprise how sad I was. I am not a big dog person. I do like our dog, but I've also been plenty frustrated with the dog in the past as well. We are so thankful Beckham is going to the grandmother of a friend of Isabella's. We will be able to get updates & even get him back in a few years (if he'll have us after being with his new owner!). I think saying farewell was just one more small step in this process of moving. We took a lot of pictures!
Beckham
Brook attended the annual gingerbread house contest at our church for the 4th & 5th graders that same night. I think she had fun, although her team's house didn't win.
Maylen & Brook
Isabella went as a helper. Her helper's team won in their division!
Isabella with our most awesome children's minister!
No comments:
Post a Comment