On Christmas Eve, I am thankful that He has already come. Jesus was born into this world in a lowly way among peasants. A very humble birth. Nothing grand. I am thankful He came for all mankind. I am thankful He came for me. I am that person who has messed up, made bad decisions, caused shame, & felt guilt. I am thankful He came for me. As was so beautifully pointed out this past weekend, the women listed in the geneaology of Jesus all were involved in a scandal. I am thankful He came for me. I am thankful He is coming again. I am thankful for all the wonderful things He has provided in the midst of wrong choices & disappointments. I am thankful He came for me. I am thankful for His forgiveness & the forgiveness from others. I am thankful for His never failing love. May I show love & be quick to forgive instead of guilt to others. May I be kind & compassionate. He came for you. He came for me. I am thankful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Exploring Vancouver ~ August 20, 2026
Today's post is about my time exploring Vancouver a little more. I had a full day in Vancouver and then after a trip to Whistler, I h...
-
How fun to complete the year with a day of Hodgepodge! 1. Did you make resolutions or set goals for the year we're waving goodbye? How...
-
1. What gives you energy? What takes it away? Good music, hugs from my daughters & greats & laughter with friends gives me energy...
-
Happy Christmas week friends!! I missed a recap from last week, so my weekend recap includes the end of last week. I will take a break the r...
No comments:
Post a Comment