Friday, May 30, 2014

Botanical Garden Photos

Here are some additional pictures from our outing to the Botanical Gardens  For a little more about our outing, I posted to www.bogotabridges.com.





There were lots & lots of roses.

More roses




We liked this unusual flower which grew on these trees.

The vines of this tree were amazing & beautiful.  It was so great to see more of God's creation here that I had never seen before.


We had never seen leaves this big before.  

Housing update:  It is our last weekend in the Baptist house!  We leave here Monday to go to our new house.  We sign papers on Tuesday & hopefully have furniture delivered on Wednesday.  That will be our first night there, just the 4 of us.  I'm not sure how much I'll post next week due to moving, but I will try. Our schedule really picks up as of Monday with moving & then formal language lessons begin 6/9.  Have I mentioned how glad I will be to not be living out the same duffle bag after 7 weeks?  (I lived out of this bag 1 week before we came here & next week will be 6 weeks in Bogota).  Looking forward to a house tour post!!

Happy weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hodgepodge ~ September 30, 2026

 Hi blog friends!  How are you?  Thanks to Joyce, I am linking up with Hodgepodge this week. 1. When you think of autumn what sounds come to...