Friday, May 16, 2014

Friday's week highlights

This we week included a lot of big things, like meeting our landlord, our language teacher & buying furniture. We like all 3!  So from a timetable perspective, we are planning on moving in the first week of June & probably starting language classes the second week of June.  Here are random pictures from our week:

Brook loves to pick a flower & stick it in her hair!

This is a preview of some of our furniture.  This is a picture of the girls headboards.  Next week, we will buy mattresses.  I will post pictures of our house once we get it furnished & set up in a few weeks.

A sign near our new home.  We will be living on the very northern edge of the city.
Welcome to Bogota!

After we got off the bus yesterday, we caught a ride for the first time on a Colombian rickshaw.


This guy was pedaling hard for 4 people!  I for sure think we were over the limit.

This is a picture of what we were riding in yesterday.

He dropped us off & I needed to walk to buy a few groceries.  We stopped at Isabella's happy place, which is right next door to the market.  Here we are about to enjoy Papa Johns pizza!  It was funny, I even struggled a little bit ordering a pizza, but we got through it & all enjoyed it.

Hope you all have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exploring Vancouver ~ August 20, 2026

  Today's post is about my time exploring Vancouver a little more.  I had a full day in Vancouver and then after a trip to Whistler, I h...