Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Panaca

We had another culture outing last Friday with our language tutor.  Mateo, our friend's son, also accompanied us on our day trip.  We went to Panaca, which is an animal park located about an hour north of Bogota.  It was a cold rainy day, so the conditions were not ideal, but I tried to make the best of it.  I still took lots of pictures anyway!  I was so glad to get back home into my dry, comfy clothes after a smelly, crowded bus ride back in traffic.




petting the animals

Avery & the girls with our language tutor, Clara.
Classes start Monday morning! 

Mateo with our family waiting on the dog show to begin.


These Colombian kids loved Avery!

Mateo & Brook :)

People were standing in line to jump on this bull from behind.



Fly trap

Unusual cows

I miss Chick-Fil-A

and cheap bacon.

for Brett

for Nicole

for us in honor of Beckham & for the Greens

dog show

beautiful views


horse show

with some crazy stunts!

Happy Tuesday!  Now it is time to do my homework before class today :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hodgepodge ~ September 30, 2026

 Hi blog friends!  How are you?  Thanks to Joyce, I am linking up with Hodgepodge this week. 1. When you think of autumn what sounds come to...