Monday, June 9, 2014

Part 2 moving

We are moved into our new place!!  Woo hoo!  We were without internet for a few days last week, so I never posted again last week.  Here are some random pictures.  As Avery & I were unpacking some things, the girls got a hold of my camera. House photos will come hopefully later in the week.


They took this picture from the window in our house.  It is a 3 level house, or what we would call a townhouse in the states.







And for my food item of the day.......
 I was thanking God for the wisdom to bring this with me.  What a treat to find this in the random box of kitchen items!

They were delicious, but they are gone now.  From now on, I'll be making homemade muffins.  But I did enjoy the comfort & simplicity of the box mix!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hodgepodge ~ September 30, 2026

 Hi blog friends!  How are you?  Thanks to Joyce, I am linking up with Hodgepodge this week. 1. When you think of autumn what sounds come to...