Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Facebook Funny Fotos, 3rd Edition

It's Tuesday and we are happy to have Edwin with us for most of the day!  If you have forgotten or don't know, Edwin is our "Colombian son".  We met him last fall and he has become a family friend. He was in Bogota on a college internship and now lives back in his home city, about 8 hours from Bogota.  He arrived at our door at 4am this morning!

Today I am sharing a few more funny fotos from the internet with you.

This says "I don't always watch the Royals, but when I do, I have no idea what time I'm going to bed."  As you probably know, the Kansas City Royals won the world series Sunday night for the first time in 30 years.  Every game they came from behind, so each game lasted really late.

Bring on the Christmas! 
Yes

So true.

I have another one I will share with you tomorrow on Bogota Bridges blog.  

Tonight, in addition to visiting with Edwin, Isabella has 3 test to study for tomorrow.  Yes ,3.  Crazy.  I feel like every week is exam week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hodgepodge ~ September 30, 2026

 Hi blog friends!  How are you?  Thanks to Joyce, I am linking up with Hodgepodge this week. 1. When you think of autumn what sounds come to...