Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Facebook Funny Fotos, 4th Edition

Good morning!  Here are a few more fotos to share with you all this week:

This is for sure one of my favorites!!!  

How is this so true???

This is year round for us in Bogota, although, it doesn't get dark until 6pm instead of 5:30.

Please stop Algebra.  Is it really necessary??


Okay, this is for sure one of my other top favorite sayings!!!

Sad, but true :(

Ha, ha!  Grandmothers in leggings and boots!


And this isn't a funny foto, but one I did find on my photo stream.  It was a countdown app I put on my phone in the spring.  I have already been to Peru, Memphis, and NYC.  Tomorrow (the trip that was 231 days out on this countdown), the last event on the countdown happens!

Hope some of those photos put a smile on your face today!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hodgepodge ~ September 30, 2026

 Hi blog friends!  How are you?  Thanks to Joyce, I am linking up with Hodgepodge this week. 1. When you think of autumn what sounds come to...