Monday, November 9, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up

Welcome Monday! We are glad to see you come this week.  Our weekend was pretty low key overall.

Friday, Avery and I helped with Fill Your Cup ministry and had lunch with our teammates, the Browns.  Isabella had an after school small group outing with some other 9th grade girls at her Algebra teacher's apartment.  She really likes her Algebra teacher, which is a good friend to have!!

Saturday, I babysat for some friends so they could have a breakfast date.  Isabella went to the international church to help with their one day VBS. Avery went to a bike show and the movies.  I spent the afternoon at home with Brook.  I watched a Christmas movie while working on Christmas cards.

Sunday, we had church then spent the afternoon at home.  There was some packing and listening to Disney music Sunday night, after all the homework was finished.

This email was sent to us to tell us it's almost time.  The next line reads, "Excited yet Bridges Family?"  Why yes we are!!

Avery and I before church Sunday morning

And here we are today on a Monday.  We will be hosting our MTW team at our apartment this morning for a team meeting.  That will take up most of our day until the girls get home and we begin on homework.

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hodgepodge ~ September 30, 2026

 Hi blog friends!  How are you?  Thanks to Joyce, I am linking up with Hodgepodge this week. 1. When you think of autumn what sounds come to...