Today, check out www.bogotabridges.com for some photos of Christmas in Bogota (some of them have already been shared on this blog.)
And keep praying for Isabella and these exams!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hodgepodge ~ September 30, 2026
Hi blog friends! How are you? Thanks to Joyce, I am linking up with Hodgepodge this week. 1. When you think of autumn what sounds come to...
-
How fun to complete the year with a day of Hodgepodge! 1. Did you make resolutions or set goals for the year we're waving goodbye? How...
-
Happy Christmas week friends!! I missed a recap from last week, so my weekend recap includes the end of last week. I will take a break the r...
-
Happy Hodgepodge Day! Happy you are here! 1. When someone finds out what you do or where you're from, what's a question they alway...
No comments:
Post a Comment