Friday, February 12, 2016

Friday Favorites ~ Week 7



We do have some incredible sunsets from our view every evening.





Celebrating at Isabella's party was a highlight of the week.  Yes, it was technically last week, but the clean up and after activities went into this week!



Because I was literally exhausted by Tuesday afternoon, Wednesday was a pajama day!  I didn't leave the house all day and this was after 9 hours sleep from the night before.



We have upgraded our Hulu subscription to watch shows without commercials and it has been well worth the money!  If we want to watch a tv show from the states, this is our source to watch it from on our computer.


Hope you all have a happy weekend!  I begin the moms ministry again this morning, have a baby shower to attend this afternoon, then a restful Saturday with possibly teammates coming over for dinner, and Valentine's Day on Sunday!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hodgepodge ~ September 30, 2026

 Hi blog friends!  How are you?  Thanks to Joyce, I am linking up with Hodgepodge this week. 1. When you think of autumn what sounds come to...