Monday, February 15, 2016

Weekend Wrap Up ~ Valentine's Day Edition

Happy post Valentine's Day!  

In no paticular order (because I was too lazy too re-arrange photos), here are some photos from our Valentine's Day & our decorations.

Isabella

Brook has a cool reflection of the mountains in her sunglasses in this photo!

Coolest girls in Bogota!

Me & Brook :)

Isabella and I :)

These flowers were leftover from Isabella's party last weekend.


This is a banner I made of old Valentine cards.

They are from family members that I received as a child.

I loved re-purposing them here in Bogota!

Our table setting for breakfast
I used scrapbook paper for placemats.

We had heart shaped waffles and some with strawberries in them.

I bought this pillow before Christmas on a clearance rack to have for the Valentine season.

The girls received roses at school Friday from friends and teachers.

Nothing says Valentines like doilies and heart shaped cookie cutters!

Bathroom hand towels

Artwork by Brook

Kitchen counters

Artwork by Brook hanging on our refrigerator
( I don't have any by Isabella here).

Valentine candy ~ red hots and sweetarts

The girls received a small Valentine bag from us with soft, butter socks, candy, and kleenex.

Our breakfast menu was waffles, bacon and cantelope.
Our lunch menu was chicken rotel, (plain noodles), salad, garlic bread and for dessert we had chocolate covered strawberries and strawberry bars.

Avery and I went out for the first time in a long time on Valentines to see a movie.  We saw the new Nicholas Sparks movie, The Choice, or in espanol it is called El Nombre de Amor.  Most movies have very different titles here!  Anyway, the movie was in English (with Spanish subtitles) and we bought 2 tickets, 2 drinks, popcorn, and a hot dog for $14 USD!  Best bargain in town!



Hope you all have a good day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Exploring Vancouver ~ August 20, 2026

  Today's post is about my time exploring Vancouver a little more.  I had a full day in Vancouver and then after a trip to Whistler, I h...