Monday, February 8, 2016

Weekend Wrap Up

Happy Monday!  Even though the weekend was super busy and non-stop, this post will be short today because we are running on empty and I will be out of the house all day today and tomorrow with meetings and bible study.

However, I will post later with a few more photos from our weekend.  The quince party was great and we all had a nice time.

Friday was Isabella's 15th birthday, so I pulled out our Happy Birthday plate!

Avery and I were at the school for an event with Brook's class and got to take a photo of Isabella with friends on their break.

Friday afternoon was spent decorating with Clara and Angela to help us.

Saturday, Edwin, Laura, and John flew in from Bucaramanga to celebrate with us and they spent the night with us too.  We took them to lunch at Sbarro at our mall.

We worked all Saturday morning getting the room ready and it looked beautiful! 

Isabella looked beautiful too!  Many more photos to come!

Sunday evening, we had the Floyds, our pastor, Javier, and another Colombian friend over to watch the Super Bowl.  It is quite different watching it here without any of the American commercials!
 
Standing for the National Anthem

It always gets me emotional and I thought Lady Gaga did a good job.

That's all for today folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hodgepodge ~ September 30, 2026

 Hi blog friends!  How are you?  Thanks to Joyce, I am linking up with Hodgepodge this week. 1. When you think of autumn what sounds come to...