Monday, April 16, 2018

Weekend Wrap Up

A new Monday is here, and I am hoping for a good week.  Friday was a pretty rough day at work, so I was pretty happy to be off work for the weekend. While Isabella babysat Friday night, Avery, Brook and I went to grab a bite to eat.

Saturday was busy and rainy.  While Isabella was taking her ACT, Brook and I went to Chick Fil A for breakfast.  I had coupons and received our breakfast free! I went to the eye doctor and did my Saturday grocery shopping.  We were able to go see the movie "I Can Only Imagine" Saturday afternoon and it was really good & powerful. Isabella babysat again Saturday night and I watched a Hallmark movie.

Sunday was church, lunch with the family, then Avery and I joined my family to eat downtown and see "Something Rotten" at the theater. 

It really was a great, funny, creative play that we enjoyed. 
Thankful for another day!

1 comment:

  1. I Can Only Imagine looked really good. I absolutely love that song!

    ReplyDelete

Exploring Vancouver ~ August 20, 2026

  Today's post is about my time exploring Vancouver a little more.  I had a full day in Vancouver and then after a trip to Whistler, I h...