Friday, April 13, 2018

Friday Favorites

It's Friday Y'all!  I am so ready for the weekend.  I am tired and looking forward to getting a few things done at home this weekend.  The first part of my week was pretty normal and routine.

Then this happened Wednesday night.... 
I misplaced my wallet, which of course had credit cards,drivers license and other misc. things that I use.  I cancelled most of it, then Thursday morning when I arrived at work, Isabella called to tell me she found it in our medicine cabinet!   Lord, I must be losing my mind!  I was thankful she found it and she helped me Wednesday night to look for it and make a phone call for me.

 Wednesday was apparently National Pet Day.  So this happened....
Meet Saint.....the newest member of our family.  I wanted to wait until summer to get a dog, but the opportunity came now, so he is now our dog.  He is a shepherd/terrier mix .  So far, he doesn't jump or bark much, just a little whining as he is getting use to the new surroundings.  

We had some beautiful weather this week, so I took a few minutes to breathe in fresh air while I was at work.  I put in my headphones at break and lunch to listen to music or podcasts. 
USA,  city and state flags flying high!

We went to dinner at Chick-Fil-A for dinner Thursday night.  I was hungry while waiting on the rest of my family to arrive, so I got an appetizer....frosted lemonade :).  I started my Thursday sitting at the dentist office at 7am to get in an appointment before work.  This weekend, I have another appointment on Saturday.  This is working life trying to schedule appointments early mornings and Saturdays.  

If you think of it, say a prayer for my oldest teenager who is taking the ACT this Saturday.  
Thank you and enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Exploring Vancouver ~ August 20, 2026

  Today's post is about my time exploring Vancouver a little more.  I had a full day in Vancouver and then after a trip to Whistler, I h...