Thursday, June 28, 2018

Montana ~ Day 4

Hi!  So glad to be nearing a weekend again. Today, I am resuming our Montana vacation theme this week and today are highlights from days 4 and 5.
This is where we stayed for our honeymoon.  It is still going strong 20 years later too! 
Me with a mountain goat...we did see some real ones later this day. 
This is the train station at West Glacier where Amtrak arrives daily and this was our mode of transportation 20 years ago. 
We saw a train going by so we took a picture :) 
Brook in front of the train and the mountains 
We drove to East Glacier and stopped at the lodge there for lunch.  We were scheduled to take a red bus tour of the park this day, but the road wasn't plowed completely due to snow, so we drove a different route on our own.

The view, temperature and views were beautiful.
This is my bison burger and tomato soup for lunch.   
Inside the lodge was pretty too 
Later in the day, we stopped for more huckleberry ice cream :) 
Tomorrow, I will end the trip with days 5 & 6.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Exploring Vancouver ~ August 20, 2026

  Today's post is about my time exploring Vancouver a little more.  I had a full day in Vancouver and then after a trip to Whistler, I h...