Today, I am taking a break from vacation to link up with What's Up Wednesday. We are half way through this year!! It won't be long until cooler temperatures and fall holidays.
What We're Eating This Week............
Monday - out with friends
Tuesday - lasagna
Wednesday - chicken and veggies
Thursday - out with a friend
Friday - date night
What I'm Reminiscing About.............
Cooler temperatures in Montana!
What I'm Loving..............
A break from the school schedule
What We've Been Up To..............
Re adjusting back to life from vacation with work, laundry, and errands
What I'm Dreading............
I've used most of my vacation time this year :(
What I'm Working On............
A few organizing projects at home I hope to do the next few weekends
What I'm Excited About...............
Date night this weekend!
What I'm Watching/Reading...................
We just got cable tv, so we are watching lots of random tv and getting use to our new set up here.
What I'm Listening To.................
Catching up on podcasts from being on vacation
What I'm Wearing.............
Clothes that will keep me cool this hot week!
What I'm Doing This Weekend...........
Date night, hair cut and organizing projects
What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month.............
A few more projects while the girls are busy with some summer travel
What Else Is New..................
We had a face time call this week with our good Colombian friend in Bogota, and it was so encouraging to hear of how he is doing and how the Lord is working in his life and the church there. It sure made us miss it. And Colombia plays again in the World Cup tomorrow morning at 9am. They had a big win last Sunday.


Enjoy your date night!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much!
ReplyDelete